The curtain was brought down on the 2018-19 EVO-STIK Northern Premier League season on Saturday, with the league AGM in Blackpool.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the day.
7 new sides were welcomed to the NPL - Ashton United, City of Liverpool, Dunston UTS, FC United, Ilkeston Town, Sutton Coldfield Town and Worksop Town
The previously announced club allocations are unchanged, and so the leagues will line-up as follows:
2019/20 NPL Premier Division: Ashton United, Atherton Collieries, Bamber Bridge, Basford United, Buxton, FC United, Gainsborough Trinity, Grantham Town, Hyde United, Lancaster City, Matlock Town, Mickleover Sports, Morpeth Town, Nantwich Town, Radcliffe, Scarborough Athletic, South Shields, Stafford Rangers, Stalybridge Celtic, Warrington Town, Whitby Town, Witton Albion.
2019/20 NPL North/West Division: Brighouse Town, City of Liverpool, Clitheroe, Colne, Droylsden, Dunston, Kendal Town, Marine, Marske United, Mossley, Ossett United, Pickering Town, Pontefract Collieries, Prescot Cables, Ramsbottom United, Runcorn Linnets, Tadcaster Albion, Trafford, Widnes, Workington.
2019/20 NPL South/East Division: Belper Town, Carlton Town, Chasetown, Cleethorpes Town, Frickley Athletic, Glossop North End, Ilkeston Town, Kidsgrove Athletic, Leek Town, Lincoln United, Loughborough Dynamo, Market Drayton Town, Newcastle Town, Sheffield, Spalding United, Stamford, Stocksbridge Park Steels, Sutton Coldfield Town, Wisbech Town, Workshop Town.
Glossop North End had an appeal regarding their allocation for 2019/20 rejected at an independent tribunal by the FA at Wembley.
- The Premier Division champions and play-off winner will be promoted to Step 2
- Bottom three relegated, along with the two sides finishing 19th with the worst points per game records (across the four Step 3 divisions)
- Two sides will be relegated from each of the two Step 2 divisions
- In the North/West & South/East Divisions, the champions and play-off winner will be promoted.
- The side finishing bottom will enter a play-off match against a runner-up in Step 5 for a spot in 2020/21.
- The top three sides from North West Counties, North East Counties and the Northern League will be promoted to Step 4 for 2020/21.
A long service award was presented to Bamber Bridge’s George Halliwell.
The three Club of the Month winners for April - Farsley Celtic, Loughborough Dynamo and Atherton Collieries - picked up their mementos and a case of Bowland Brewery beer.
New partnerships with Vanarama, The Football Pools and C-R-Y were also confirmed, with further details to be announced in due course.