Entering the Stadium
• The management reserves the right to refuse entry to the Stadium for any reason.
• Persons seeking entry to the Stadium may be required to submit to a search.
• Alcohol, cans, bottles, klaxon horns, fireworks, dogs and dangerous articles must not be brought into the stadium.
• People with disabilities will be given special assistance where practicable.
• All persons in the stadium must follow any instructions given or displayed by the management (which in these Ground Rules includes the police, stewards and security staff as well as loud speaker and scoreboard announcements)
• CCTV cameras are in use in and around the Stadium and images may be used by the management (and passed on to third parties) for any purpose.
• All persons entering the Stadium shall be deemed to agree to be bound by these Ground Rules.
Inside the Stadium
The management wishes to ensure that everyone in the Stadium has an enjoyable and safe experience.
Consequently, the following is prohibited:-
• Invading the pitch.
• Consuming alcohol in the seated viewing areas during match events except in designated areas.
• Use of racist, obscene, abusive, threatening or offensive language or conduct.
• Throwing any missile, object or article onto the pitch or anywhere else.
• Damage to Stadium property.
• Behaving in a manner which disrupts the comfort, enjoyment or safety of others.
• Persistent standing in the seated viewing areas.
• Smoking anywhere within the Stadium. The use of electronic cigarettes is also forbidden.